Hi, welcome back to my blog and if you are new welcome, I hope you enjoy reading and if you do, be sure to hit that follow button.
I was nominated by the lovely Bexa this week for The Versatile Blogger Award, which is amazing, a massive thank you to you for your support. Make sure you go and check out her blog, it is beautiful. I love the idea behind this award, bloggers coming together to support each other.
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows; if you are nominated thank the person for the nomination (which is obvious), then post 7 facts about yourself and nominate bloggers you think deserve it.
The VBA’s says “When you are nominating a fellow blogger you should consider the quality of the writing” as well as other criteria. Follow the link, if you want to find out more information about the awards.
So, here are 7 facts about me –
- I was awarded The Bournemouth Award in 2012 for my hours of volunteering within the community.
- I love old movies, 3 of my favourites are; You’ve got mail, Sliding Doors and Turner and Hooch.
- I love writing – hence why I started my blog.
- I have journaled/kept a diary on off since I was younger. I love to be able to document my days so I can look back.
- I am a stationery addict.
- I am slightly obsessed with Ted Baker including their notebooks (hint of the stationery addict)I currently have 4, but you can never have too many, right?
- I use a bullet journal, I started in January this year and love using it to stay organised.
The bloggers I nominate are listed below, be sure to check them out and show your support by giving them a follow. If you are nominated make sure you follow the rules.
Hope to see you all next time