Hello you lovely people,
Welcome back to my blog and if you are new Hello, its amazing to have you here!
I was nominated for The Liebster Award by the very sweet Bex and Sarah , thank you so much for the nominations and your support ladies. Bex’s blog is beautifully presented and her flat lays are gorgeous. She blogs about lifestyle, travel and all things creative and is so active in supporting other bloggers and no first hand she is always willing to help out her fellow bloggers. Sarah’s blog is so lovely and also has a Christmas design, which makes me very happy. She blogs about various topics including recipes and useful tips. So make sure you go and show support on both of their blogs. As I was nominated twice, I will answer both sets of questions in this one post.
The Liebster Award is a virtual award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The word Liebster in German means a person who is well liked or loved by someone else. If you have been nominated for the award, you must thank the blogger who nominated you, answer the questions that the blogger has given you. You must then nominate 5-11 bloggers you think deserve the award and give them a new set of questions to answer.
Bex’s questions –
- What inspired you to start blogging? I had been thinking about blogging for around a year before I actually posted anything online. I love writing and I thought that I would like to have my corner of the internet. I fell in love with Jessica’s blog and she inspired me to do what I love.
- If you had £500 to spend solely on blogging what would you spend it on? I would use the money to visit different places around the UK, visit different restaurants, high end make up to review and a ring light.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog? The name of my blog is the place I live. However, it took me weeks to come up with a name. I am still not completely happy with it, but I am sure in time I will love it or a new name will come to me.
- Have you ever visited somewhere (e.g. a town, a country, a restaurant or event) just because you read about it in someones blog? Off the top of my head I cannot think of anywhere I have visited, but I definitely have brought products due to someone else’s blog post.
- What is your favourite non-blog website? Netflix without a doubt, its one of the websites I use the most, love the box sets and movies on there.
- Besides blogging, what are your others passions and interests? I enjoy playing sports and would love to write a book one day.
- What is your favourite book? I am currently reading “Too Late I Love You” by Kiki Archer for the second time, I love her writing! Go check her out!
- Where would you like to go on holiday next? Oooo, I haven’t really thought about that. To be honest, as long as I have sun, a beach, a pool and all inclusive food and drink, I am happy. I need a holiday soon!
- What film can you watch over and over again? “You’ve Got Mail” absolutely love this film, lighthearted, charming and definitely a feel good film.
- Are you doing blogmas this year? I am hoping too, I am not completely confident. We shall see, watch this space!
- What are your future dreams and aspirations for your blog? I hope to grow a following and build a blogging community of my own. Develop my content and my writing. Also to become more confident in myself and my writing.
Sarah’s questions –
- How long have you been blogging for? I posted my first blog post on 6th August 2017, so still quite new, but I am enjoying it and learning all the time.
- Have you considered uploading to Youtube, or do you have a Youtube channel? I would love to have the confidence to have a Youtube channel, but definitely for the moment anyway I wouldn’t consider it.
- What do you like to blog about most? I like to blog about various topics, but when I do mental health topics and I get comments or tweets from readers thanking me as it helped them, I love them the most.
- What is your favourite place you have travelled to? One of my favourite places to visit is Newton Abbot, its where I was born and lived there for a while before moving to Bournemouth. I love visiting family friends and the countryside views are beautiful.
- What made you want to start blogging? I love writing and then reading Jessica’s blog inspired me to do what I love.
- What is the most frustrating thing about blogging? For me, the most frustrating thing about blogging is writers block. I have strategies to help clear my head. I think sometimes I put too much pressure on myself and I need to remember that this is my blog, I can post when I want to and not to worry.
- What is your favourite series to watch at the moment? I cannot pick just one, so I am going to cheat a little and name four (oops!) Chicago Fire, Blindspot, Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU.
- What is your favourite Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve, is family night. We have a buffet of food, play different games, have Christmas music and sometimes a movie. Just a nice cosy evening.
- Are your open about your blog? Do you tell people you blog? My family and friends know that I blog, I also have my links to my blog on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. I do not hide it from anyone, I am proud of my blog.
- Twitter or Instagram? They are two different types of platforms, but would have to say Twitter.
The bloggers I nominate for The Liebster Award are –
Your questions to answer are –
1.What would be your perfect blog working environment?
2.What is your proudest achievement so far blogging or in life?
3.What do you like to do in your spare time?
4.Have you ever met anyone famous either through blogging or outside of blogging?
5.Is blogging your profession or a hobby?
6.What advice would you give to someone who is wanting to start a blog?
7.Do you have a favourite season?
8.What do you use to take your photographs? (Style of camera, phone?)
9.Do you have a favourite movie?
10.What shops to do you like to spend your money in?
11.If you could have your dream job, what would you be doing?
There you go, thank you for reading this far and if I have nominated you, be sure to tag me so I can read your answers. Be sure to follow me if you like my blog you wonderful people.
See you all soon, love Lauren x