Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog, where blogmas is in full swing!
There have been so many posts of blogmas ideas and inspiration, I read through so many and they were so helpful. I must credit this blogmas post idea to Saz. Her blog is beautiful and if you are struggling for blogmas inspiration, check her ideas post. I thought that this post was such a lovely topic to write about, reflect on how lucky we all are, there is always so much to be grateful for.
I am thankful for:
- I have my family around me and we have several family days planned over the holidays. I am very fortunate to have a loving and supportive family around me.
- I am in a lucky position to be able to buy gifts for my family, although Christmas isn’t about presents but I love to treat my family and enjoy shopping for others.
- I am thankful for the NHS and the fact that they have looked after my mum when she needed it this year and helping with my knee injury and continued recovery.
- Cosy blankets and pjs. Its cold outside and love to be all snuggled up especially on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day watching movies and exchanging presents.
- Love, to be loved by my family and to be able to show my family how much I love them. I am lucky enough to have a Christmas filled love.
- The lovely treats that come out over Christmas, its never too early to have treats. Plus Christmas dinner is always my favourite.
- Laughter, I will have a Christmas filled with laughter, playing games and being in a position where I feel that I can laugh.
- Having my family around me and they are and will be safe, healthy and happy.
- Music, I love listening to music all year round, however at Christmas there are all the traditional songs and certain songs bring back memories. Its so nice to hear them every year.
- Christmas decorations and being able to make my home look Christmassy.
I am so thankful for these things and many more. Its all about the little things that make a Christmas. I am in no way bragging, I understand that Christmas isn’t always a positive time for people or families, but no matter what the time of year, there is always something to be thankful. I would like to know what you are thankful for this December, so leave the top 5 things you are thankful for in the comments.
I hope you are enjoying blogmas! See you soon
Lauren x x