Hello you beautiful people,
Welcome back to another blogmas post. Thank you to the lovely Chloe who tagged me to complete the Christmas Tag. You should go and check out Chloe’s blog, her blog posts are beauty written and she is so supportive of other bloggers.
Rules of accepting the Christmas Tag:
Thank the fellow blogger who tagged you / Answer the questions / Add 3 bonus questions / Tag other bloggers to complete the tag.
1. What is your favourite thing coming into the festive period?
All the family plans/activities that we have planned throughout December. During December we get to see family more frequently. Panto, games and big family dinners.
2. What is your favourite Christmas themed drink?
Hot chocolates with whipped cream and marshmallows.
3. Do you have any Christmas or winter traditions?
I like to get cosy and watch lots of Christmas movies. Christmas we play lots of games and go to panto.
4. Christmas jumpers, yay or nay?
Yay! There are so many lovely Christmas jumpers.
5. What are some of your favourite Christmas songs?
I love Wham – Last Christmas and band aid. We also have a funny Christmas song called Reggae Christmas which we heard one year. It made us laugh, so we listen to it at Christmas.
6. If you could star in a Christmas film which would it be?
Home Alone films I think would be fun to be a part of, they are funny.
7. If you could kiss any celebrity under the mistletoe, who would it be?
8. Do you have a favourite Christmas scent?
I love the smell of ginger bread in candle and bubble bath form. I also have the Zoella gingerbread hand cream from last Christmas. It smells incredible!
9. What is your favourite festive food?
I just love the whole Christmas dinner with all the trimmings.
10. What extravagant gift would you like, but probably will not receive?
A Louis Vuitton bag, they are so beautiful.
Bonus Questions from Chloe:
1. What would your dream place to visit over Christmas?
Lapland, with all the family would be so magical.
2. Do you like to wear pjs or dress up at Christmas?
Christmas Eve, I am usually all cosy in pjs, same as Christmas morning and then I like to get dressed up for the rest of Christmas Day.
3. What is your favourite gift you have given and your favourite gift you have received?
The favourite gift I have given I think would be Take That tickets for my mum. She was very excited. I do not have a favourite gift I have received, as I have been so spoiled each year and I couldn’t choose my favourite.
I tag these lovely bloggers:
The questions to answer:
- Whats the favourite thing coming into the festive period?
- What is your favourite Christmas themed drink?
- Do you have any Christmas or winter traditions?
- Christmas jumpers, yay or nay?
- What are some of your favourite Christmas songs?
- If you could star in a Christmas film which would it be?
- If you could kiss any celebrity under the mistletoe, who would it be?
- Do you have a favourite Christmas scent?
- What is your favourite festive food?
- What extravagant gift would you like, but probably will not receive?
My bonus 3 questions:
- Do you have a specific theme when decorating your tree?
- Do you stay at home for Christmas or go away at Christmas?
- Do you write and send Christmas cards?
I enjoyed answering these questions, I love Christmas! I look forward to reading the fellow bloggers I have tagged. Any other bloggers feel free to use the questions if you wish, tag me so I can see your replies.
Lauren x x