I hope you are all well and enjoying all the great blogmas posts out there. I was so happy when I got a notification on Twitter where the lovely Erika had nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Definitely go over and see her blog, her posts are well written and she is so positive and supportive in the blogging community.
I have been so overwhelmed in the last 3 months, I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, the Liebster Award twice and now this award. I am so grateful to the bloggers who have nominated me and felt that my content was worthy enough for these awards.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma so that motivated and inspiring bloggers can get the recognition they deserve for creating amazing posts. I love that it is bloggers that nominate other bloggers. It creates such a positive community.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules for accepting this award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog
- Mention the creator of this award and link their blog
- Write 3 facts about yourself
- Answer the 5 questions you were given
- Share the link to your favourite blog post so far
- Nominate bloggers
- Write 5 questions for them to answer
3 facts about me:
1. I am a stationery addict. I always purchase way more cute notebooks and pens than I actually need.
2. I love food. There is not much that I do not eat.
3. I have two younger sisters and a younger brother. I am the eldest of four.
Erika’s 5 questions to me:
1. What made you start blogging? I love writing and I thought I would love to have my own corner of the internet. I had been reading certain blogs for months and they gave me the inspiration to blog. It took me just over a year to build up my confidence to publish my first post, but so glad that I did it.
2. What has been your biggest achievement so far? I have reached 100 followers in just over 3 months, I am very proud of myself. May not be a massive achievement, but it is a step in the right direction. I also have been nominated for several awards.
3. What is one topic you would like to talk about on your blog but haven’t yet? Why?
One topic I haven’t discussed on my blog is a desk tour. I am a huge stationery nerd and I know a few people who follow my blog are too. The reason I haven’t posted it yet is because my new desk will be here in January so I will posting it sometime in January.
4. What goals do you have for the new year?
My blogging goals for next year are: be consistently posting several times a week, I want to build a bigger blogger community and try to attend at least one blogger event next year.
5. What funny memory can you think back on and still laugh about?
I was doing the ten tours walk at Dartmoor for my public services class, because of flooding our route was changed and part of the re-direction, was that we had to jump across this river. I was one of the last ones to jump across. I did a run up, however stopped at the edge (know idea why I stopped? haha), then jumped and didn’t make it, so my legs were dangling in the river. Two of the lads in my group grabbed my hands and wrists and pull me out. It was so embarrassing, we all laughed about it though. I still laugh when I think about it now.
My favourite post that I have published so far is the mental health awareness day post I shared my experience so it could help others who might be struggling. I have had such great feedback on it and had messages saying it has helped them. That is why I wrote about it!
1. What is your favourite thing to write about on your blog?
2. When did you start blogging?
3. What is your favourite Christmas memory?
4. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
5. What is your favourite film?
I am looking forward to reading your answer, so please tag me when you have posted this on your blog. I have nominated you because I enjoy your blogs, you engage so much with not just me but so many other bloggers. You are a positive influence on the blogging community!
Lauren x x