Hello you lovely people,
So I thought that I would write a bucket list of things I would like to do this December, the reason I am writing this is so its out there, so I have to try and do as many things on this list, this December (thats my thinking anyway).
So I am going to go ahead and dive right into them:
- Create a Christmas playlist on Spotify
- Decorate the tree
- Write and send Christmas cards
- Organise all my presents and wrap them
- Go on several winter walks
- Hit 100 followers on my blog
- Do as many blogmas posts as I can
- Make a gingerbread house with my little sister
- Take more photographs at Christmas with my family
- Play games with my family
- To have over 1.5K views on my blog by the end of December
Some of these I have already managed to complete. But still have a few to tick off the list. I like setting tasks, goals and writing lists, there is something so satisfying about having a list and being able to tick each item off once you have completed it. Plus it also gives me a chance to use cute notebooks and pens I have brought.
In the comments I want to hear about what goals or things you want to achieve/do by the end of 2017. Go out there and do the things you want to do and achieve. YOU can do anything you set your mind too.
See you soon lovelies,
Lauren x x