Hello you beautiful people,
I know it has been a minute, I have had a crazy few days. Christmas parties, in the middle of decorating the house, so there is a lot going on. I have finally been able to sit down and write, which I am loving.
I was tagged by the lovely Aimee to complete the Shuffle Music Tag, make sure you check out her blog and see what songs she has listed. I enjoy doing tags all the time. I am always listening to music so I am excited for this tag.
Rules for this tag:
- Mention the person who has nominated you and link their blog.
- Shuffle your entire music library, no matter how old or weird the songs, list the 15 songs.
- List the song name and the artist.
- Comment on the song if you have any stories or memories behind it.
- Tag 7 or more bloggers to complete the tag.
So lets get started:
1. For the first time/ The Script – Not a massive Script fan, however this song was played on a Youtubers’ channel who I watched regularly. It was their favourite and so it grew on me.
2. Shoutout to my ex/ Little Mix
3. Down to Earth/ Justin Bieber – Justin is my guilty pleasure. Seen him live too, he was amazing.
4. Neon lights/ Demi Lovato – I just love Demi.
5. Close/ Nick Jonas – Heard him sing this on carpool karaoke with Demi Lovato and James Corden.
6. OMG/ Usher
7. Too good at goodbyes/ Sam Smith
8. Krippy Kush/ Conor Maynard & Anth – I listened to this several times before I actually started to like it haha!
9. Spice up your life/ Spice Girls – I mean I don’t even need to comment on this – legendary.
10. All for love/ Madison Beer – I watched Conor Maynard collaborate with Madison and I loved her voice, so I thought I would listen to something else by her and loved it.
11. Look what you made me do/ Taylor Swift – I still don’t completely like this song, but you can’t help but sing-a-long.
12. Heartland/ Craig David – My sister introduced me to this song and I then introduced it to my other little sister, such a catchy song.
13. My chick bad/ Ludacris – I first heard this song when the cast of Big Bang Theory did a flash mob dance and it was one of the featured song.
14. Butterfly/ Crazy Town
15. Exs & Ohs/ Elle King – I listened to Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens covered this song and I loved it.
These were my random 15 songs from my music library. I hope the bloggers I tag enjoy writing this post.
Tag me in your posts so I can see what songs you have in your music library. I look forward to reading them all.
Thank you for reading and I will see you soon for my next blogmas post. Its not long until Christmas, I hope you are all starting to feel festive.
Lauren x x