Can you believe its Christmas Eve? December has flown by! But I loved the build up to Christmas and I have enjoyed Blogmas, although I didn’t post everyday, I posted several times a week. Loved all the positivity in the blogging community surrounding Blogmas posts.
So to make my 3 months of blogging even better I have been nominated for my 4th blogger award. I have been now been nominated for The Unique Blogger Award by the lovely Jenn you should check out her blog, it is beautiful and her photographs are gorgeous. She also is supportive within the blogger community.
The Rules of accepting and posting this nomination are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (of course!) and link their blog within your post.
- Answer the questions that you were given, nominate 3 other bloggers and set them 3 questions to answer.
Questions from Jenn and my answers:
1. What is your biggest accomplishment of 2017?
I think it was setting up my blog. It took me over a year to get the confidence to start writing online and putting myself out there. But I am so glad I did, as I have had such a great reception and found some really supportive blogger friends. I am so grateful.
2. If you could have any job in this world, what would it be?
Although, I would love to be in the police or the fire service. I would absolutely love to be fortunate enough to blog as a full time career. I love writing!
3. How do you drink your tea/coffee?
I know this will probably shock most people but I haven’t ever really tried coffee haha! The smell of some coffee puts me off. But would love to like all these fancy coffee drinks. I like my tea strong so, a drop of milk and a couple of sugars!
Now this is going to be really hard to only nominate 3 bloggers, as I have so many bloggers that I could nominate! But the rules say I can only nominate 3 so here we go!
Your 3 questions to answer are:
1. What achievement are you most proud of in 2017?
2. Do you have any new years resolutions or goals for 2018?
3. What you are most looking forward to tomorrow (Christmas Day)?
Thank you for reading and thank you again to Jenn for the nomination. I am incredibly humbled by the positive support I have received these past 3 months since I started blogging. So a massive thank you to you for reading and for other bloggers who have shown massive support, engaged with me and being there for advice!
Merry Christmas lovelies! Eat lots and regret nothing haha!
Lauren x x
Credit: Background image, behind text is: redbubble.com