Can you believe that it is nearly the end of 2017? I mean where has the time gone?
Looking back, reflecting, thinking about the whats ifs are all natural feelings especially at the end of a year. I think its always important to reflect on the year and be grateful for all the positive things that have happened and what I have achieved. No matter how bad you feel a day/week or a year has been, there are always positives.
So I thought I would share some of my positives of this year and my achievements:
- I posted my first blog post 6th August 2017.
- I hit my followers target of 100 followers before the end of the year.
- H from STEPS RT’d and commented on my blog post I put to Twitter.
- I planned and organised my Mum a 50th birthday party.
- I went to see STEPS in concert.
- I went to see Mel C in concert.
- My little brother got married.
- My littlest sister finished primary school and started secondary school.
- I was actually organised and sent out Christmas cards this year.
- I completed the “Pay It Forward” incentive that I was involved in through Facebook. Where 4 people commented I am in on your status, you send a letter/card or gift within the year, to spread positivity and kindness.
- I was semi organised and got all birthday, anniversary cards and gifts for family.
- I went on a photography course with my auntie, it was held in the New Forest. It was great fun and learned a lot about my new camera.
- I turned 26.
- I started using my bullet journal and have used it through this whole year and have already brought a new one for 2018.
So grateful that I have had my family and friends support and love throughout this year. I have been through a few things which weren’t as positive and still working through them and will continue to do so in 2018. I have definitely learned more about myself this year and have learned to stand up for myself more. I will be making sure that I continue to do so in 2018.
These are just some of the things I am grateful for. I am interested in knowing what you are grateful for or have achieved this year, so let me know down in the comments below.
I want to take the time to thank all of you lovely people, who regularly click on my blog and read my posts who also show support by sharing my posts. I am so grateful to you and have made my first 4 months of blogging such an amazing experience, so a big thank you to you!
I hope you all have an amazing 2018 and you achieve your goals!
Lauren x x
Photo credit: Background image behind the text is from freepik.com