Hello you lovely people,
Welcome to my blog, if you are new be sure to give my blog a follow. So I am back in the swing of things, with my first post of 2018! I took a week off for spending time with family and to not be attached to my laptop. So as you can tell by the title, I am starting off my 2018 blog posts with an award nomination. I mean, what a positive start!
I was nominated by the lovely Charli for this award. I was so overwhelmed and continue to be at the level of support within the blogging community. You should check out her blog, her travel posts are beautifully written and the photographs are stunning. She is very supportive (as you can see as she has nominated lots of bloggers) and very active on twitter so make sure you give her a follow there also.
So as with all these awards you accept and post about comes rules, so if you don’t know them I have posted them below:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
4. Make sure if you accept and post the award, to have the logo and the rules listed
The questions I was asked:
1. What brought out into the blogging world?
I had wanted to blog for over a year, I love writing and thought it would be a great hobby to get into. I can’t believe it took me a year to build up the confidence to go live. I cannot imagine not blogging now.
2. What are your personal goals for 2018?
I want to get back into Slimming World and get back into shape, like I did before; which will hopefully help me feel more confident. I also want to go on holiday this year, although not sure on the destination yet. I want to be more confident in my abilities as well.
3. Where’s your hometown?
My hometown is Newton Abbot, in Devon.
4. What is your favourite food to binge-eat?
Okay, this is going to sound weird, but you can get the cheap frozen chocolate gateaux from a supermarket and I love them! I could probably eat a whole one to myself, no shame haha! Although I probably wouldn’t feel so good afterwards haha!
5. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
I would go to New York
6. If you had to strictly be a photographer or a writer, which would you choose?
I would choose to be a writer.
7. What is your blogging end-game? What do you want out of your blog?
I want to go self- hosted, so I have the design and layout I want. I want to build a community and build my confidence. But like most bloggers if you ask them, I enjoy this so much, I would love it to be my career.
8. Top 3 bloggers, go!
These are 3 of the 4 bloggers that inspired me to start a blog:
9. If you could only write about one specific category on your blog, what would you pick?
I would choose posts around stationery products and posts about being organised. I buy far too much stationery.
10. Coffee or tea?
11. What inspires you?
I always feel inspired when I am spending time with family and friends, outside in nature and reading other peoples posts, seeing their passion inspires me.
The 11 bloggers I nominate are:
Questions For My Nominees:
1. What is one thing about blogging you love and one thing you hate?
2. If you won millions on the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
3. When did you start blogging and what was your first post?
4. Who are 4 of your favourite bloggers at the moment?
5. What blogging goals have you set for 2018?
6. What is one thing you would like to do this year?
7. What blog post are you most proud of writing and why?
8. What is your favourite media platform? (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
9. What is one boxset you would recommend watching?
10. Tell me one weird fact about yourself
11. What tips would you give to other bloggers, that have helped you?
I look forward to reading your answers and seeing what other bloggers you nominate. I hope everyone has had a great start to 2018. I am excited to see all the new content.
Do you follow any of these bloggers? I’d love to hear in the comments.