Self-care is so important and there are a lot more ways to practice this then doing a face mask or taking a long bath. Self-care is a broad topic. I was reading the lovely Reema’s blog post about stationery self-care ideas and thought it was such an amazing idea. So I thought I would share some of my stationery self-care ideas in aid of stationery week. If you love stationery make sure you check out Reema’s blog as she has great stationery themed content which every stationery addict would love to read.
Here are my 10 ways you can practice stationery self-care:
- Do some colouring
- Set up a bullet journal or fill in your bullet journal
- Write down one positive thing from each day
- Buy yourself new stationery – this is something I am always happy to do!
- Decorate a diary/journal or notebook and make it your own
- Write in your journal/diary
- Write to-do lists
- Organise your desk or stationery storage
- Write whilst outside or a change of scenery
What ways do you show yourself self-care or do you do any other stationery self-care practices?