I was nominated by the lovely Nicola to do this tag. Nicola is a health and fitness blogger, she shares her top tips as well as sharing healthy recipes and reviewing healthy treats. Her blog is very informing and inspiring to read, so make sure you head over and give it a read. This post is perfect timing as I have quite a few new followers and thought it would be a great way for you all to learn a bit more about me.
My 10 unusual facts:
- I was very small when I was born I weighed 3lbs 4oz.
- I like marmite.
- When I started primary school in Newton Abbot, Devon before we moved I went to the same school as Jon from S Club 7.
- I have never been on a plane.
- I am a qualified Youth Worker.
- I do not like coffee ( It seems like I am the only blogger who doesn’t haha)
- I like to write my blog posts down in my journal before typing up and putting it live.
- I won a Bournemouth Award when I was younger for my positive impact in the community.
- I have to sleep with some covers over my ears otherwise I feel uncomfortable haha.
- When I was younger I decided to give myself a haircut and I threw it out my bedroom to hide it. However, my bedroom was at the top front of the house, so it was sprinkled on my drive way. But the bigger thing I should have been worried about hiding was my stuck up hair on the top of my head haha!
I tag these lovely bloggers to share 10 unusual facts about themselves:
What is one random fact about yourself? I’d love to hear in the comments.