It can’t be Autumn/Blogtober without posting The Autumn Tag, right?
1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
When the nights start to get darker earlier and the leaves are starting to change colour.
2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?
I do not have a specific Autumn scent, but I like orange and that colour always signifies Autumn to me.
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
I love browns and greys for clothing in Autumn.
4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?
I like that I have more of an excuse to drink hot chocolates.
5. What T.V. show new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
A few T.V. shows that I am looking forward to is the new series of Greys Anatomy, The Resident and S.W.A.T.
6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
Leather jackets and big chunky scarves.
7. What is your favourite Autumn activity?
I like to have cosy nights in and going for walks.
8. What is your favourite make up look in Autumn weather?
I like to wear nude, brown and gold shades in Autumn.
9. What is your favourite Autumnal movie?
One of my favourite Autumn movies is You’ve Got Mail.
10. Best way to spend a rainy day?
Cosy day inside, watching movies/t.v or being creative.
I tag these lovely bloggers to get involved and share their favourite Autumn things:
Nicola / Jess / Jay
What is your favourite thing about Autumn? I’d love to hear in the comments.