Happy BLOGTOBER everyone!
I thought as its Blogtober I would post the halloween tag, I love this time of year – colder weather, beautiful colours in nature and it also means Christmas isn’t far away haha!
So lets get into it!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Ghostbusters or Men In Black – if that counts!
2. Have you ever played with a Ouji board?
3. Are you superstitious?
I can be sometimes.
4. If you were dared to spend the night in a “Haunted House” would you do it?
Definitely not! I would be too scared.
5. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
6. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
I would rather go trick or treating with my little sister (however, this year she has said she is going with her friends from school, I think I might cramp her style haha!) So maybe take my niece or nephew haha!
7. Do you ever have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
Yes, on the very off chance I watch something scary, I must watch something happy before bed!
8. Watching scary movies, are you the person yelling at characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I am the person who has their eyes covered the whole time or hiding behind a pillow haha!
9. Do you get scared easily?
10. If could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Maybe an animal themed onesie, that way I would always be comfy haha!
11. Are you the one who gets scared or the one who does the scaring?
A bit of both! Especially at work, my work colleagues and I try and scare each other.
12. In a zombie apocalypse what would be your weapon of choice?
A gun, if I had access to spare bullets or maybe a machete.
Are you a person who gets scared easily, or do horror movies not bother you? I’d love to hear in the comments.