Being a stationery fan can make you experience different emotions. Happiness and excitement for a new notebook but it can cause frustration and sadness especially if a pen leaks all over your pencil case or you loose your favourite pen. I have put a list together of situations that are bound to irritate every stationery addict.
1. Spend ages writing or designing something and then it smudges.
2. Seeing someone’s notebook and then trying to find it to purchase and you can’t.
3. You find a pretty notebook in a shop, but then it has horrible quality paper inside.
4. When you are buying stationery gifts for others that you like and so you have to buy double (I did this when shopping for my collab with Hello Bexa’s where we did a stationery swap box).
5. When ink that seeps through to the next page of your notebook.
6. Can’t help but buy lovely notebooks even though you have loads of brand new notebooks already.
7. You have so many notebooks and you unsure which to use for the next project.
8. Buying a new notebook that is so pretty you do not want to write in it.
9. Getting pen smudges on your highlighter.
10. You struggle to find space for all the stationery you keep buying.
Are you a stationery lover? Can you relate to any of these struggles? I’d love to hear in the comments.