I recently posted about struggles of a stationery addict and so I thought I would share with you a few confessions when it comes to stationery. If you are a stationery lover maybe you can relate to some of these, so I am not the only one haha!
- If I am starting a new project, I have to buy a new notebook even if I have lots already.
- I am constantly buying notebooks or other stationery items even if I don’t actually need them.
- I am usually scared to write on the first page in a new notebook in case I make a mistake.
- I will refuse to buy a new notebook if I don’t like the width of the lines or the feel of the pages.
- I have brought specific pens for the specific purpose of decorating a notebook or bullet journal.
- Feeling a sense of achievement when I fill in a notebook completely.
- Not using a piece of stationery because it is my favourite or it is too pretty to use.
- I have considered investing in personalised stationery.
Can you relate to any of these confessions? I’d love to hear in the comments.