It is finally Summer and in the UK we have been having some amazing sunny days, which makes it even better living by the beach. I thought for my first post in July (how is it July already?) I would share my Summer Bucket List for this year. I usually dread Summer, I love the season BUT I never feel comfortable in the clothes. However, I am making a conscious effort to embrace my body and different outfits. So let me share with you the 8 things on my list.
1. Go to the beach as much as I can (I spent a lot of the weekend there last week)
2. Swim in the sea (I did this at the weekend and definitely can’t wait to go back)
3. Wear my swimsuit on the beach and not cover up (I did this on Saturday and even shocked myself, I was scared and felt uncomfortable at first but I DID IT!)
4. Go to Bournemouth Pride
5. Have a picnic
6. Go on days out with family and friends and make the most of the warmer days
7. Buy more Summer clothes and embrace my body (I have recently purchased an outfit for Pride it is no where near what I would usually wear but I am excited!)
8. Have lots of BBQs
What do you want to do or achieve this Summer? I’d love to hear in the comments.