I cannot believe that we are half way through 2019. This year is flying by and I still have so many things I want to achieve and so many more memories I would like to make. I thought I would share my goals on my blog and by writing them down I am much more likely to hold myself accountable to achieving them.
The first 6 months of this year have been great. My family and I took a trip to Essex to see my little brother and his family, which was so much fun! I have had so many great opportunities and worked with some amazing brands especially throughout stationery week. I turned 28 at the start of the year, where I got to celebrate with my family and friends. I have seen some great shows in particular Hugh Jackman’s show which you can read here.
- Reach 11.5K on Twitter
- Reach 2K on my blog
- Attend as many blogger events as I can
- Continue to be consistent with my blogging schedule
- Continue with my bullet journal and become more creative with my layouts
- I would like to have started another creative project
- I want to have a healthier lifestyle and feel more confident in my body
What has made you happy the first 6 months of 2019? What is one goal you would like to achieve by the end of 2019? I’d love to hear in the comments.