I have not written a tag post in the longest time! I have been tagged so many times by other lovely bloggers that I thought I would share the 73 things about me, using the Vogue 73 Questions Blogger Edition. I like reading these posts because it allows readers and followers to learn a bit more about the person behind the blog.
Here we go….
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
I live so close to a Costa so I usually go there rather than Starbucks. If I did as I don’t like coffee I would have a hot chocolate with all the toppings.
2. What does your work station look like?
I am currently redesigning, so I currently use my laptop table and my beautiful new armchair I have brought.
3. Favourite food?
A roast dinner.
4. Favourite Author?
5. What do you think about open relationships?
Nothing against them. They just wouldn’t be for me.
6. What is your favourite video game?
From my childhood on the Nintendo 64 it would be 007 and Diddy Kong Racing.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favourite movie?
Thats hard, here is a few of them.. You’ve Got Mail, Turner and Hooch, Sliding Doors.
9. Favourite book?
I think I love you by Kiki Archer.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you have ever received?
Hold your tongue, wait. You will get your chance to say what you need too.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Organising the works Christmas party. Yes you read it right, Christmas! Ha ha!
14. Favourite colour?
Different shades of blue.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yes, I liked school.
16. Dream job?
I have a few. A blogger full-time, run my own stationery company or a police officer.
17. Play any sports?
Not currently, but I want to start again.
18. Dp you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog posts?
Stationery related ones.
21. What do you like to collect?
Greetings cards I have been gifted, stationery, badges and pins.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words
Caring, friendly and funny.
23. If you were a rapper whay your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
Lena, on Twitter.
25. Whats on the top of your wish list right now?
Some new bedroom furniture, as I buying a few new pieces when I re-decorate my room.
26. Sorting house?
I have no idea ha ha!
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My family like every year.
29. Whats the best thing that happened to you this month?
All the family were together.
30. Whats the best thing to happen to you today?
I finished work early!
31. What is the best thing ever?
My family, soppy I know!
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I have no idea!
35. Do you like surprises?
36. Whats the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My friend came up from Devon for my 21st.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
When my friend came from Devon.
38, Whats the biggest surprise you’ve given someone?
I have thrown several surprise birthday parties for my Mum.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Not as much as I should.
41. Whats your favourite dessert?
Chocolate gateaux or lemon tart.
42. Is there any dessert you don’t like?
Anything coffee flavoured.
43. Cake or pie?
44. Whats your least favourite food?
45. What is your favourite condiment?
46. Its 4am on a random Saturday, what are you eating?
I am asleep usually ha ha!
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Introduction to stationery and organising.
48. Best animated film?
Flushed away my little sister adored when she was little so that one is a bit sentimental, its a good film.
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
Don’t take much notice to be honest ha ha!
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Something outdoors or dinner.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Be rude ha ha! Cinema as you don’t get too talk.
52. Whats the best pick up line?
I don’t like them, just talk to people like they are a person!
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things that can always be found in your bag?
Phone, purse and keys.
55. Favourite drink?
Coke or Pepsi.
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
I have dogs and cats, so I can’t choose between them.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Sweet chilli chicken.
59. What lipstick do you use?
I don’t wear it much as I don’t think it suits me, but I have been one to use Nip Fab or LÒreal.
60. What foundation do you use?
I am currently using Avon, but I am wanting to move to cruelty free brands.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Usually air dry, as try to protect my hair as much as I can.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Suzi from HelloOctober.
63. Favourite disney character?
That is hard!
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working and then I have a doctors appointment.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
The one that springs to mind is Mamma Mia 2.
66. Movie that made you cry?
Also Mamma Mia 2.
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
Demi Lovato or Claire Richards.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Is it too early to go to bed? Ha ha!
69. What is your favourite animal?
I like big cats. Lions, Cheetahs and Tigers.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Lena, she designed my blog logo and banner.
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
Serinda Swan or Ashley Tisdale.
72. What country would you like to visit?
America – New York.
73. Best way to decompress?
Relax with family, sleep and face mask and tv.
That was the longest tag I think I have ever written ha ha! I hope you managed to get to the end, thank you if you did!
What is your Starbucks order? Do you have a favourite Disney character? I’d love to hear in the comments.