I am finally getting around to posting this tag, I have was nominated by a few other bloggers to get involved. I enjoy writing these tags and this tag in particular as its facts that are not shared in my blog. It can be quiet scary sharing more of yourself on your corner of the internet, however it can mean I may be able to relate to others more and find other people who have common interests or experiences. This tag was created by a blogger called Jenni who runs her blog.
The rules for this tag:
Share 7 facts about yourself that aren’t super present in on your blog.
Tag 7 bloggers you adore
Mention the creator of the tag
I bet you didn’t know:
- My full-time job is as a retail worker. However, I would love a new challenge.
- I am the eldest sibling. I have a little brother and two little sisters.
- I like interior design. I love decorating and designing rooms and layouts.
- I like to play the woody puzzle game on my phone. It helps me relax and makes me think.
- I played for Bournemouth young ladies football team. When I was younger I would always play football and other sports and loved it.
- I had an accident at work over 2 years ago. I am still having treatment and if all else fails I will be having surgery.
- I was awarded a Bournemouth Award. I was awarded this for positive impact in the community.
7 bloggers I nominate:
I hope this helped you learn a little bit more about me, I haven’t written proper tags in a while and I enjoy sharing more about myself. What is one fact about yourself that isn’t shown on your blog? I’d love to hear in the comments.