Today is World Stress Day. Stress is so common and can cause serious problems for your mental health and impact your physical health. It is important that it is taken seriously. In a study in 2018, 74% of UK adults had felt stressed at some point with more women at 81% compared to 67% of them being male. There is little activities that you can do to relieve stress. I am sharing some of the easiest ways you can relieve stress.
1. Spend time with your family/loved ones
2. Write down in your journal about your feelings
3. Take a long shower or have a bath
4. Read a book
6. Take a walk
7. Listen to music
8. Meditate or do some yoga
9. Be creative e.g. colouring
10. Play a game on your phone
11. Vent to a family member or friend about the situation or reason you are stressed
12. Pamper yourself e.g. facemask, have a massage, get your nails done
13. Have a nap
14. Deep breathing exercises
15. Spend time with friends
These are 15 inexpensive activities you can part take in to help relieve stress. It really is important though if you are struggling to reach out to a loved one or a doctor.