I cannot believe we are about to be in a brand new year, 2020! I love the feeling of a brand new year, the fresh start feeling where anything is possible.
I like setting goals for the year ahead, I prefer to set goals than resolutions. Throughout the year, there will of course be new goals I will want to achieve. I have set out overall goals that I would want to work towards. I think setting goals are important as for me it gives me focus.
I decided to divide my goals into personal and blogging categories this year.
- To begin my clean eating and exercise routine again
- To continue to challenge any anxieties and not let them distract me from life
- To continue with my ISA saving for my mortgage
- To travel to more places
- To approach more brands this year than last year
- To upgrade to the premium plan on WordPress
- To have a blog re-design with colours etc.
I am really excited for this year, I want to make huge steps in my life and make this year the year of growth. I already have some great content planned with some great brands/experiences, which I am looking forward to sharing with you.
I hope 2020 is a great year for you! What are some of your goals for 2020? I’d love to hear in the comments.