There is so much value in appreciating yourself and what you have in your life. Affirmations and positive statements that you repeat to yourself throughout the day or write them in your journal can prove invaluable to maintaining a positive mindset.
When you practise positive affirmations regularly, you help to change your mindset and attitude to life. You learn to attract positivity and learn the art of manifestation. Manifestation is powerful and you can use these affirmations to create the life you desire. Your mind has so much power and can alter your whole outlook on life. I created a list of 110 positive self-affirmations that can lead to improving a positive mindset and a happier life.
Here Are 110 Positive Self-Affirmations That You Should Practise:
- ‘Today, I let go of anything that doesn’t add to my happiness or goals.’
- ‘I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself.’
- ‘I am talented’
- ‘I am intelligent’
- ‘Every day, I am doing my best’
- ‘It is my power to create the life I desire and deserve’
- ‘The possibilities and opportunities I have are endless’
- ‘I am proud of who I am’
- ‘I forgive myself for mistakes I have made’
- ‘I am confident’
- ‘I am in control’
- ‘I forgive myself for having a bad day’
- ‘I am open to new beginnings in my life’
- ‘I have the ability to solve and overcome problems I face’
- ‘I have the ability to create positive change’
- ‘I have ideas that matter’
- ‘I am entitled to my feelings’
- ‘I am a kind and thoughtful person’
- ‘I am grateful for everyone and everything I have in my life’
- ‘I am entitled to and deserve self-care’
- ‘I have the determination to succeed’
- ‘I am good enough’
- ‘I accept the good things that happen to me’
- ‘I deserve to be happy’
- ‘I make peace with what I cannot control’
- ‘I choose to be happy every day’
- ‘The challenges I face help me to grow’
- ‘I believe in myself’
- ‘I am ready to earn’
- ‘Today is going to be a great day’
- ‘I accept who I am’
- ‘I am loved’
- ‘I am enough for my loved ones’
- ‘I am not a failure’
- ‘I respect myself and others’
- ‘I am doing a good job’
- ‘I am worthy of compliments I receive’
- ‘Everything is possible for me’
- ‘My life is a miracle and I belong here’
- ‘I like who I am and who I am becoming’
- ‘I have much self-worth and inner beauty’
- ‘I am stronger than I seem’
- ‘I feel complete’
- ‘I am worthy of happiness’
- ‘I love myself’
- ‘I am worthy of success’
- ‘I am supported in all I do in life’
- ‘I am deeply grateful for my body, my head and my unique talents’
- ‘There is nothing I need to change about myself to be accepted and loved’
- ‘I am compassionate to others and myself’
- ‘I choose to step outside of my comfort zone and do the unthinkable’
- ‘Getting things done is better than them being perfect’
- ‘I will accomplish anything I put my mind to’
- ‘I know I am needed in this world’
- ‘I will have a good day’
- ‘My post does not define my future’
- ‘I already have everything I need’
- ‘I am my best source of motivation’
- ‘I love my body’
- ‘I am beautiful and I love all aspects of me’
- ‘I am proud of everything I have accomplished’
- ‘I am grateful for all I have and will accomplish’
- ‘I make peace with what I cannot control’
- ‘I am worthy of increasing my income’
- ‘I am capable’
- ‘If I fall, I will get back up again’
- ‘I can make a positive difference’
- ‘My confidence grows when I step outside my comfort zone’
- ‘Every day is a fresh start’
- ‘There is no one better to be than myself’
- ‘I love the person I am becoming’
- ‘I can breathe in confidence and exhale fear’
- ‘I am unapologetically myself’
- ‘I am respected by the people around me’
- ‘I feel healthy and strong today’
- ‘I feel happy and content’
- ‘I am growing and learning every day’
- ‘I am consistent in my hard work’
- ‘I let go of limiting beliefs and choose to trust myself’
- ‘All I need to succeed is within me’
- ‘I release all of the negative self-talk’
- ‘I do not need validations from others’
- ‘I can rely on myself.’
- ‘I can and will stand up for myself’
- ‘I deserve the best and I accept the best’
- ‘I am taking steps to make my dreams a reality’
- ‘I am unique’
- ‘My body is filled with energy’
- ‘I can organise my priorities with clarity’
- ‘I speak with confidence and assurance’
- ‘I can fil my mind with positive thoughts’
- ‘I focus on what is truly essential’
- ‘I don’t fail, I learn and win’
- ‘I choose to be optimistic’
- ‘I will be fearless today’
- ‘I matter’
- ‘No one can break me down on the inside unless I let them’
- ‘I believe in my goals and dreams’
- ‘I choose to live my life to the fullest’
- ‘I can do this’
- ‘My strength is greater than my struggle’
- ‘I am in awe of what my body is capable of’
- ‘I am getting stronger every day’
- ‘I was not made to give up’
- ‘I love who I am in my own skin’
- ‘I give myself the care and attention I thrive’
- ‘I am a trustworthy friend who shows up’
- ‘I wake up every morning feeling empowered’
- ‘Today, I am a leader’
- ‘Today, I choose to make myself happy’
If you have never tried using positive affirmations before I recommend that you try them whether that is saying them out loud each morning or using them in your journal. These simple personalised statements can improve your mindset and have such a positive impact on your life.
Do you use positive affirmations? What is your favourite one to practise? I’d love to hear in the comments.
Jenny in Neverland says
What a mega list of affirmations! There’s definitely some here for everyone to pick to suit them. Affirmations are a great thing to add into your daily routine 🙂 x
Fadima Mooneira says
I need to add some these affirmations to my journal too. Thank you for sharing.
Angie Soul says
What a great post! I have been more mindful of using positive affirmations this year. The week leading up to the new year, I bought a planner and filled the empty note pages of affirmations for 2022. My favorite one selected was “It is too early to give up on your dreams.”
I am glad you enjoyed this post and found affirmations you like. Thank you for reading and commenting.
Rebekah Taylor says
This is such a great list. I love affirmations! I love “I can’t control other people’s behaviour, but I can control my response.”
Thank you for reading and commenting. I am glad you enjoyed the positive affirmations.
Riyah Speaks says
I love these affirmations. Number 97 is my absolute favorite. I will definitely be writing a few of these down.
Love these! “I am a kind and thoughtful person” is a great one, as we all need the reminder that we are good people, especially when we make mistakes 🙂 x
Thank you for reading and commenting. I am glad you like these positive affirmations.
I love these. Sometimes when I’m stressed out I have to remind myself that “I will accomplish everything I need to”. I’ll definitely will be using these affirmations! Thanks for sharing, Lauren!
Claire Mac (@ClaireMacBlog) says
What an amazing list! These are going to be so helpful! I used lots of positive affirmations in the run up to childbirth. It massively helped get into a positive mindset.
That’s amazing! I hope these help you this year too. Thank you for reading and commenting.
I needed this post! You can never have enough affirmations if you ask me.
Antonia || Sweet Passions
I hope these help. Thank you for reading and commenting.
Molly Transatlantic Notes says
These affirmations are perfect for a mindset shift — super helpful for the new year; thanks for sharing!
Thank you for reading and commenting. I hope these help you!
Nyxie the friendly ghost 👻 (@nyxiesnook) says
You’ll never know how much I needed these today. It’s been a rough one, with an 8 hr shift followed by me now hunched over my computer. Thank you for this!
Oh gosh. Sorry to hear that. I hope you are okay and the positive affirmations helped!
These are really great, I’ve been saying affirmations for a very long time, they have really me to change. Thank you for this list.❤️
Thank you for reading and commenting. X
Jaya Avendel says
Oh yes, yes! I love so many of the affirmations on your list as just reading it has already improved my day, but the one above means the most to me as I need to say it to myself more.
Thank you for sharing!
That’s great I am so glad this post has improved your day! I am glad you enjoyed the positive affirmations. Thank you for reading and commenting.
This is such a handy list – I love positive affirmations, they always help me kickstart my day in a positive mindset x
mia // https://miasdiyprojects.com/
I am glad you enjoyed reading these positive affirmations.
Dating Bitch says
This is a great list. My favorite affirmation that I use is, “Today I will be kind to myself.”
Thank you for reading and commenting.
These are outstanding and super helpful and inspiring! Thank you for sharing. I bookmarked to keep! , <3
Thank you for reading and commenting. I am glad you have saved this post.
I love all these positive affirmations! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome list!
Thank you for reading and commenting. Can you link your blog so I can read?
Love these! And much needed as I return to work tomorrow after 2.5 weeks off! ❤️
I am glad they were helpful. Thank you for reading and commenting.
These are great! I love the idea of focusing on one affirmation each day so I might use some of these in the future.
Thank you for reading and commenting Corinne. I hope these help you!
So many beautiful affirmations! It’s so important to strongly believe in them, and repeat them every day. One affirmation I really love is “Think big and you will do great things” 🙂
Thank you for reading and commenting. I am glad you enjoyed it.
love this list! positive affirmations are so important. My favorite is this: I can do anything! 😉
Thank you for reading and sharing your favourite.
I absolutely love this! I always add affirmations every morning to my Instagram story and will DEFINITELY be using this post as inspiration!
Fransic verso says
Great affirmation and love that it’s not just about one thing in our life or day. I will definitely save these. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for reading and commenting.
Amie • The Curvaceous Vegan🎆 (@acurvyvegan) says
Absolutely love this! I love a good affirmation!
Mummy Conquering Anxiety says
Such a great list. Just reading through them all made me feel more positive.
Pinning then now, because this week one of my goals is affirmations and manifestation. Need a little positive mindset boost.
Such a great list of positive affirmations, I need a little positivity in my life and this post has helped me so much x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk
Thank you for reading and commenting! X
Brilliant post thank you for this 😌
I love these quotes for this post! I really try a lot to use positive thinking, even though there are numbers of people who come around are not helping at all. Each of us are positive, but we don’t work to become helpful for each other to learn except how to get past what others disagree on. I just have things that I need to work on every day, so I shared this post on my blog to show to others as well as myself. I can then read and remember how to keep those thoughts going and then talk about them to others, too. Great inspiration!
Hi Lauren. Wow – that’s quite the list! Anything that results in people having a more positive outlook has got to be a good thing. How many affirmations do you use per day?
I use 5 a day in the mornings to help set my intentions for the day. Thank you for reading and commenting.
Brian McClellan says
The way that we talk to ourselves is so important. Negativity will not move us forward but will keep us dwelling in the past. We need to build ourselves you and this is a great list of things we can say to remain positive.