Journaling has so many positive benefits including being able to manifest your dream life. Having my life turned upside down and for a long time things were out on hold, so I was left and still am a little lost.
I have some big decisions to make about my future regarding university, career options due to my health and I am definitely feeling a little lost in which direction I should go. So I am going to use journal prompts for manifesting to help me get on the right path. I then attract more abundance into my life.
Like writing out goals makes you more likely to achieve them same goes for manifestation. So you should write out exactly what you want because it can attract more of it into your life. By writing these down, you are allowing your mind to home in on what you desire and you can then attract those desires into your life.
I never thought much about manifestation however, I had been reading more on the subject and how powerful it can be when it comes to visioning my ideal life. This is why I decided to journal to figure out what I want my bigger picture to look like. If you are new to manifestation like I was, journaling prompts can be a great way to start.
Photo by Pure Julia on Unsplash
35 Journal Prompts For Manifestation And Law Of Attraction
- What are you the happiest doing?
- What toxic habits do you need to change?
- What does your soul crave?
- What are good habits you would like to start and can you change any of your current habits to make better habits?
- What limiting beliefs are holding you back?
- What fears are you ready to let go of that are holding you back from your dream life?
- What would you do if you knew you would succeed?
- When do you feel the happiest?
- What do you need to let go of?
- What do you need to release in order to be the happiest?
- What is holding you back from going after your dream life?
- What is something you have always wanted to do, but never did?
- What are you grateful for?
- What is something you are proud of?
- What are 3 intentions you can set to help you manifest your dream life?
- What can you do today to move closer to your goals?
- How can you show up more for yourself everyday/
- What are you most passionate about?
- What excuses are holding you back?
- How are you bettering yourself?
- What can you do more of every day to raise your vibration?
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to learn more about?
- Describe your dream life as if you already are living it: what does it look like? Feel like?
- What is one goal you have for the next month?
- What does your ideal daily routine look like?
- What impact do you want to have on the world?
- What are the people and things that make you the happiest?
- How can you show up more for yourself everyday?
- Are there any people or things in your life that lower your vibration?
- Describe an area in your life that is going really well.
- Write down what your dream job looks like and feels like.
- What is your goal for the year?
- Write down 10 quality traits that you love about yourself.
- Jot down 20 positive affirmations.
- What does success mean to you?
It is important that you answer these journal prompts honestly and as specific as you can as that is going to help you manifest the best life. These are just some manifestation and law of attraction journal prompts that can help you gain some clarity on your future. Start manifesting the life you want.