Productivity is something we are all striving for or simply wanting to improve on and it doesn’t need to be difficult. It can be more about your state of mind and your belief in yourself to achieve.
Productivity is a measure of performance and you efficiency when working through tasks. We can all have periods of time when we may lose motivation or procrastinate, that is life. No one can be productivity or pro-active every moment of the day, that is not achievable or healthy.
What are affirmations?
When you repeat them often and believe in them you can start to make positive changes. A 2018 study indicates that affirming yourself can help you cope with uncertainty and improve your self-worth. This practice fires up your neural pathways and makes changes to those areas of the brain that makes you happy and positive.
How do use affirmations?
So, if you want to voice your affirmations, you will need to say your positive affirmation clearly and confidently so you can hear every word. Following this you should repeat the affirmation 2-4 times in a day and think about your goals.
However, if you want to write down your affirmations, you should carve out a particular time each day (mornings are a popular choice to start your day on a positive note). Keep your affirmations specific and adjust them to your life. You need to make sure that you use present tense wherever possible (unless you’re wanting to write specifically about the future). Although it isn’t a rule to use present tense, the use of ‘I am’, ‘I can’ and ‘I will’ makes your affirmations more personal, real and in the present time. Furthermore, it is important to remember you have to give affirmations time and practise for at least 21 days to form it as a regular habit.
In addition, when you are finished, take some deep breaths, absorb the positive energy and let go of any negative thoughts.
So, if productivity is something you want to work on, why not try these 45 journaling prompts on productivity. Help yourself to change mindset and be successful.
- I am efficient with my time
- I am capable of achieving my goals
- I can tackle challenging tasks with ease
- Tackling small tasks is helping me reach my goals
- I will achieve my goals
- I can be productive
- I am productive with my time
- I know I don’t need to be productive all the time
- I will not let my negative thoughts or habits influence my ability to be productive
- I know where I want to be and so I can take actions to get there
- I have the tools to manage my time effectively
- I have the tools to be productive and successful
- I will not let distractions steal my time
- I know my sources of distractions and can remove them from my working time
- I have the ability to know my worth and I have the capacity to know my ability
- I find it easy to be productive and stay on task at work
- I can tackle my to-do list with ease
- I do not procrastinate, I make time to rest, so I can be focused at other times
- I can achieve my goals by focusing on one task at a time
- I know that concentrating on my daily goals can help me meet my long-term goals
- Any challenges I face aren’t stopping me, they are making me stronger
- If I do have a bad day, I know not to dwell on it, tomorrow is a new day
- I know where I work best and what environments negatively impact my productivity
- I can channel all of my concentration on the next task ahead
- I am calm and I trust my mind and my body
- I will never fail only learn
- Big challenges bring big opportunities
- I am always in control of my thoughts
- I am taking each task as it comes, one at a time
- I am my number one cheerleader
- I am a productivity expert
- I am more than capable of achieving success
- I absolutely trust my abilities completely
- I can approach my tasks with a positive attitude
- I control my time and how I use it
- The quicker I complete my tasks, the quicker I can relax
- I can be pro-active
- I am entirely focused on one task at a time
- I am definitely respectful of my commitments
- I am going to wake up early to get everything done sooner
- I can ask for help when I need it
- I always have my end goals in mind
- I am definitely a reliable worker
- My actions are aligned with my future goals
- I will complete each task to the best of my ability
Lastly, it is a good to be reminded that you do not have to constantly be hustling, achieving and striving for success. So, yes it is great to do all of those things, but it is okay to just be, relax and enjoy being present.
I also like to use affirmations into my journal as when I have a bad day, I like to come back to the affirmations and re-read them. I hope these affirmations help you to create the right mindset to feel and be productive.
What one affirmation from this list do you like or can you relate to wanting to try? I’d love to hear in the comments.