Christmas, the festive season can be a joyous occasion, but with so much going on it is so hard for it not get stressful sometimes. At this time you want to be able to enjoy the build up to Christmas. I have in previous years left most things to the last minute and it is always such a rush and end up stressing about everything. I am sharing some tips I have already started using to get ready for Christmas also writing this post will help me stick to these and check them off.
Hopefully a stress-free Christmas here I come:
- Write a list of people you are wanting to treat and ideas on what to buy for them.
- Once purchased gifts for each person write it down and check them off the list.
- Buy online where you can, its less stressful and don’t have to deal with busy shops.
- Set a budget.
- Start buying before December – I have already and I already feel more organised.
- Don’t put yourself in debt to prove to others you love them, its not about gifts.
- Write a list of everything you need to complete over the holidays e.g. write and send Christmas cards.
- Have a food list for everything you will need for the festive period.
- Ensure you have a clear out of your fridge and freezer so you have enough space for all the yummy food.
- Have a sort and tidy of the house, ready for guests and to make space for Christmas.
I hope these tips help you have an enjoyable festive period with minimal stress. Do you use any of these tips leading up to Christmas? Are you an organised or a last minute buyer? I’d love to hear in the comments.